Shipping + Dropoff Address
1799 N State St.
Orem, UT 84057
Monday - Friday
10am - 5pm
shipping for pressed floral necklaces
**If you are purchasing ONLY a Pressed Floral necklace, we recommend a recreation as this will save the client on shipping costs as we only use a small amount of blooms.**
Refer to our 'Already-Dried Bouquet' shipping instructions to send us the blooms you would like included in your necklace. Please note that we do not use the entire bouquet. We recommend sending us only one bloom in each color. Any additional unused blooms sent will be discarded.
***If the flowers don’t come in workable condition, we cannot proceed*** However we can reorder blooms as replacements through our florist email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Our shop is not open on the weekends, do not schedule a shipment to arrive on Saturday or Sunday, or before our opening hours (paying additional to have your package arrive before 10am overnight is not necessary, they will redeliver it during our hours.
- Fragile upright box so that the bouquet doesn't get thrown around
- DO NOT WRAP FLOWERS IN ANY KIND OF PLASTIC. This includes bubblewrap.
- DO NOT let a shipping carrier package it for you, they tend to wrap them in plastic bags.
- Crumbled paper, dry paper towels, packing peanuts, are all great options that are not plastic!
- Make sure not to wrap the entire bouquet in a bag, keep the blossoms uncovered and away from moisture or they can mold
-We do NOT recommend placing your florals in the freezer
- We do NOT recommend shipping them in a Styrofoam cooler
- We suggest UPS as they tend to have the best rates and service
- You'll want to ship it either overnight or 1-2 day shipping, which can be expensive. If you cannot afford the cost of quick shipping, try a priority mailbox from USPS. This will bring down the cost, but will also get your flowers to us much later, which runs the risk of them coming in unworkable condition!
Shipping an Already-Dried Bouquet
***Please place a paper in your box that states "already dried bouquet shadow box" along with your order number and all contents inside that we should expect to find***
Do NOT wrap stems with a wet paper towel.
Ground shipping works well for dried florals. Please add fragile stickers to your package and carefully pack the box with packing peanuts, bubble wrap, or crumpled paper. The thicker your cardboard box, the better - this provides greater protection for your bouquet.
Have additional questions? Please contact us at 801-691-1821.