TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hello dear client! We are so excited to work with your beautiful floral arrangement(s).
Below is the Purchase agreement. Before we can get started all the below items need to be understood. You will virtually sign this agreement when adding your Pressed Floral frame to your cart. By signing you understand and agree to all the below statements.
- I understand that I am in charge of the shipping or drop off of my bouquet to Pressed Floral's shop.
- I understand that by purchasing my Pressed Floral piece I give the artist creative liberty to design the bouquet frame how the artist believes will look best. "Customizations" will be considered, but are not required by our artists to follow.
- I understand that my "customizations" will be considered only when they have been submitted on my order, or on my account before we begin framing.
- I understand that once the frame is sealed shut there are no changes that can be made, including frame color or material.
- I understand that if my delivery service loses my package, Pressed Floral is not responsible for the cost of bouquet or cost of delivery.
- I understand that Pressed Floral may only refund up to the total value of your order with Pressed Floral. Pressed Floral is not responsible for the cost of shipping or the total cost of your fresh flowers.
- I understand that my bouquet will be worked with-in the condition that it is received.
- I understand that if my bouquet is unworkable due to mold, it is unable to be sent back to me and will be discarded.
- I understand that if my bouquet arrives and is deemed unworkable by Pressed Floral the order will be canceled and I will receive a refund.
- I understand that not all flowers in my bouquet will be used due to thickness, flower condition, or lack of space in the frame.
- I understand that during the preservation process flowers do fade and will change color/shade and appearance. White flowers are more prone to browning. Read our blog post on this topic to understand even further.
- I understand that my flowers are preserved naturally and may dull or lose pigment with age.
- I understand that Pressed Floral has the right to seal and safely package my piece within 3 days of requesting approval of my finished design.
- I understand that no ribbons/pendants will be used in the final piece and if they are shipped with the flowers they may be discarded.
- I understand that the any wires, adhesives, pins, or other ways of securing my blooms used by my florist may result in deeming my blooms unworkable.
- I understand that no preserved blooms remaining after my frame has been designed can be sent back to me.
- I understand that if my shipping address changes prior to my frame being shipped, I am responsible for personally changing my address in my order through my account page.
- I understand that the turnaround time corresponding with my event date is subject to change due to various events that could delay Pressed Floral's delicate preservation process. This includes but is not limited to a flower reorder.
- I understand that if my bouquet is shipped outside of our store hours we will not be available to accept the package.
- I understand that I am responsible for the labeling of my bouquet and contents in my shipment box prior to shipping, if this is ignored I understand that contents may be discarded that are not labeled.
- I understand that our designers may design my bouquet in the frame size that would fit best the flowers provided if the frame size purchased is too large. I will be refunded the frame size difference and still will be sent an approval email.
- I understand that if your frame is damaged due to our carrier shipment, Pressed Floral may send a return label (up to 14 days after the arrival of the frame) to repair the piece. If your frame is damaged due to mishandling or other circumstances, we have an option for frame repair that varies in cost depending on the size of the frame.